Thursday, May 6, 2010

water pumps





It is time for me to get off my butt and get out of this house! I will have a few weeks off before I head off to summer school, and I need to get busy. So I have been looking at some old water pumps for a landscape idea, that include rocks and water. These are the beauties I found. Some of them I remember using at my grandparents house when I was a kid. My family, on my dads side, were farmers, and well when every one else had indoor bathrooms they were still trotting out to the out house, and when it came to needing water they were still using the water pump out side. I wonder if that is why I seem to have this thing for out houses and water pumps, hummmm, I don't know. Or maybe it is just wishing I could go back in time and enjoy those days with my grandparents just one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment