Saturday, December 26, 2009

What a little paint can do.




Well, my new project. I can't believe that sometimes all you need is a coat of paint and you can have a hole new room. My Aunt asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said a gallon of paint. Well, that's what I got. So here I am on my Christmas vacation doing what I love to do best. Make a room look great for as little as possible. I wanted it to look elegant, not like it was a child's bathroom (yet it is my children's bathroom, we will add a couple of monkeys later to hold their tooth brushes). In the next photos you will see where I got my color palate from, the shower curtain. The only problem is trying to get photos of the bathroom so you all can see it. I was trying to squeeze into a corner trying to get pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment