Wednesday, June 17, 2009

craft project


Well here i am thinking of Christmas already. We try to make gifts every other year, and if i don't want to be bombarded at Christmas and having creativity block then i need to start now. so I am doing an experiment first. If this works great, if not oh well.
I am trying to make some bamboo wind chimes. I bought two bamboo sticks at hobby lobby for 3.00 a each, three flat wooden disc .57 cents each and all i need now is some fishing line and a decoration for the top (that will come later)and some way to hang this critter up.
First (i did have a little help from my hubby, who wants to cut off a finger) we cut at an angel the bottom of the bamboo stick. then we cut straight across just above the knuckle of the stick. the knuckle is the only part that is not hollow.

1 comment:

  1. Blog button tutorial on http://3kidsandus.com/2009/blog-buttons-how-to-create-a-grab-my-banner-box/, easy schmeasy! Just use her code and change where she says to change it.
    Music is http://www.playlist.com/ If you are going to put the music on the side, may I suggest that you change the widths in the code. I changed all of them to 200. This allows you and visitors to use the scroll bar to listen to what they want.
    Let me know if I can be any help. I'm not great at this stuff. But I'll give it a go.
    cmmamula@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete